Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My other life as Mrs SudsMuffin

I like to keep busy. So you know that I enjoy paper crafts, especially making cards. Another one of my loves is soapmaking. Indeed, my husband loves it too. He loves it so much that he learned how to make soap from watching me. Pretty soon he was taking over the soapmaking in the house, not that I minded. He makes a pretty awesome soap. We've actually been selling our soap and bath/body goodies since 2000. Two years ago this month, we opened a store in our city, selling all our products, including my cards, though the main focus is our soap biz, called SudsMuffin. You probably got it already that SudsMuffin is a play on "stud muffin", and we don't sell muffins either.
Our signature colour is bright pink, which we call "SudsMuffin Pink". This picture is one of my favourites as it best represents our business, with the colour and the luscious soap.

I just thought it would be nice to let my bloggy friends know a little bit more about me on here. And if you're at all tempted by handmade soaps (mine included), welcome to the club.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Mmmmm, I love handmade soap!! I bet yours rock! Awesome picture!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I really appreciate it!

Hugs,
Katie