Thursday, February 19, 2009

Butterfly Maze Book

I thought I would change things up a bit by showing some of the other items I also make (or in this case, have made in the past).

This is a little 3x3 maze book. The inside pages are made by cutting a single 12x12 sheet of scrapbook paper which then gets folded into a booklet. It's very simple to make. The cover is simply scrapbook paper over a piece of cardboard cut from a cereal box (I save all my cereal and cracker boxes for various projects).

The paper is from K&Co and I just love the sparkly butterflies as well as the little pockets that this technique creates inside the booklet. It's a perfect little mini album and the pocket can hold small pictures, journalling tags or memorabilia.



1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Love this mini album. What about sharing the tutorial/instructions for this. Have a great weekend. Hugs from Desire